Desert Senita Pharmacy is closed until further notice.
Our normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, we are closed for lunch from 12:30pm to 1:30pm.
Please call to check if the pharmacy accepts your insurance. Some insurance plans may not be covered.
Notices and updates about the pharmacy will be made available on this page, as well as on our Facebook page, and in the local newspaper.
Desert Senita Pharmacy offers services to patients and non-patients. We offer the following:
- Prescription medications
- Over-the-counter products available
- In-depth medication review (by appointment)
Prescription transfers usually take 24 – 48 hours.
Information needed for registration includes:
- Zip code = 85321
- Last 4 digits of pharmacy phone number = 5500
Desert Senita Pharmacy Transportation Services
For those affected by the pharmacy closure, Desert Senita will be providing transportation to selected Pharmacies in Buckeye.
CALL DSCHC PHARMACY TEAM AT 520-387-5500 OR 928-919-9526
REQUEST MEDICATION TRANSFER TO:
- Walgreens – Southern & Miller Phone: 623-215-1113
- Walmart – Watson Road Phone: 623-474-6860
- Fry’s – Watson Road Phone: 623-691-6633
CONTACT THE PHARMACY YOU SELECTED: (ALLOW 24 HOURS)
- Confirm your prescription has been received.
- Set-up your profile; Provide your insurance information.
- Get co-pay information.
- Confirm your prescription is filled and ready for pick-up.
SCHEDULE YOUR TRANSPORTATION:
- Call the Pharmacy Team at 520-387-5500 or 928-919-9526
- Request to be transported to your selected pharmacy
DAY OF TRANSPORTATION:
- COURTESY VEHICLE DEPARTS FROM DESERT SENITA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER IN AJO AT 08:30AM
- Please have your co-pay, ID, and insurance card.