Our Board of Directors
Desert Senita Community Health Center is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, comprised of community partners and representatives who contribute to the mission to improve the health of our communities and in providing health care to the underserved and making it affordable to everyone.
Our Board of Directors addresses and is responsible, either directly or by appropriate professional delegation, for the operation and performance of the organization through participation on various board committees, through attendance at various healthcare events and by actively engaging in our monthly board and committee meetings.
The Desert Senita Board is responsible for:
- Defining and evaluating the health center’s mission
- Establishing and monitoring the health center’s policies and procedures
- Safeguarding the health center’s assets
- Selecting, evaluating and supporting the health center’s Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”)
- Monitoring and evaluating its own performance, as well as that of the health center as a whole; and Plan for the health center’s long-range future