Join Our Team
Join our team of dedicated health care professionals in a collaborative, patient-focused environment – where you can apply your skills to improve the health of our patients and community.
We believe everyone should have access to quality healthcare. We are looking for professionals who share our vision as we learn and grow together!
- Mission: Quality, Local, Affordable Healthcare for All
- Vision: Your Center for Healing and Wellness
At Desert Senita, we have a culture of learning and growing together. We believe in everyone and demonstrate this by:
- Celebrating everyone’s successes
- Valuing strengths of our diverse, collaborative team, and individual contributions to the whole
- Being solution-oriented
- Encouraging and supporting self-awareness, self-care, and empathy as the foundation of our healthy culture
- Celebrating and supporting creativity, growth, risk-taking, and learning from our mistakes
- Engaging from a spirit of generosity, assuming positive intentions, forgiving, and righting wrongs
- Extending trust and actively building trusting relationships
- Modeling transparency, clarity, and accountability
Desert Senita Community Health Center is focused on creating sustainable growth through a commitment to quality and the development of people and business. Our employee benefit program is designed to provide you and your family members with: Quality, comprehensive choices of insurance coverage including:
Medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D, supplemental life and AD&D, short term disability and long-term disability.
We offer a retirement plan and Paid Time Off, along with paid holidays.
To see more information about available positions, select the roles below:
Thank you for your interest in employment with Desert Senita Community Health Center.
We ask that you answer the following questions in order that we may fully evaluate your application.
Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, handicap, disability, national origin or veteran status.
Desert Senita Community Health Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce who can effectively respond to a diverse community.